Threaded View
-
07-12-2007 12:01 PM #11
Member
- Ngày tham gia
- Apr 2007
- Bài viết
- 433
- Được cám ơn 1 lần trong 1 bài gởi
Re: Những mã cổ phiếu thỏa mãn IS của Đại sư LHH
[quote user="Collin Raye"]
Em vừa bị thày của emmắng. [/quote]
Úi chà, hóa ra vậy. Trước khi bác đi em tặng bác bài này
It's that feeling that someone
Is standing behind me
And I turn around and there's no one there
And it's the sensation
That someone just whispered
Yeah and I still hear your voice but you're not really here
Your memory is like a ghost
And my heart is it's host
I can still feel you just as close as skin
Every now and then
All by myself, in a crowded room, or my empty bed
There's a place you've touched
With your love no one gets close to
I can still feel you, I can still feel you, I can still feel you, I can still feel you
You said you'd love me forever
Then you said it's over
And left me without the missing link
I thought I'd forget you
But I guess I forgot to
And lately I've been too confused to think
When I reach for someone new
It's like I'm touching you
I can still feel you just as close as skin
Every now and then
All by myself, in a crowded room, or my empty bed
There's a place you've touched
With your love no one gets close to
I can still feel you, I can still feel you, I can still feel you, I can still feel you
In everything that moves
In everything I do
I can still feel you just as close as skin
Every now and then
All by myself, in a crowded room, or my empty bed
There's a place you've touched
With your love no one gets close to
I can still feel you, I can still feel you, I can still feel you, I can still feel you
Oh I can still feel you
[
]
Thông tin của chủ đề
Users Browsing this Thread
Có 1 thành viên đang xem chủ đề này. (0 thành viên và 1 khách vãng lai)
Similar Threads
-
Cần bán 1 triệu cổ phiếu Ngân hàng Liên Việt, chính chủ, sang tên ngay, giá thỏa thuận
By phucse in forum SÀN OTC CỔ PHIẾUTrả lời: 1Bài viết cuối: 03-04-2008, 11:33 AM -
Logic của những cổ phiếu giá trị
By phucdinh in forum Kiến thức Chứng khoánTrả lời: 0Bài viết cuối: 09-01-2008, 12:39 PM -
Những cổ phiếu đã trở về máng *** thủa xưa
By update in forum Nhận định Thị trườngTrả lời: 0Bài viết cuối: 16-04-2007, 06:02 PM -
Những cổ phiếu ấn tượng
By in forum Nhận định Thị trườngTrả lời: 0Bài viết cuối: 10-03-2006, 09:54 AM



Trích dẫn
Bookmarks